I'm so gay for you right now...

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Oh hai Motors!

Went to look at an S2000, decided that at my price range they were all sheds and so I bought...

... a 1999 Mazda MX-5 'NB' 1.8iS in a sort of dark blue metallic kinda colour.

39,000 miles, FSH, cream leather interior, every receipt, MOT and tax disc (!) from new. Even have the last owner's insurance certificates, printout of the advert when she bought the car etc etc.

I picked it up last night and it is pretty dirty, not had chance to wash it yet so the pics show up all the dirt, my handprints on the arches from where I was looking behind the wheels etc, but the paintwork is pretty much excellent. Hood is pretty tidy too.

So, the pictures:

mx5-1.jpg

mx5-2.jpg

Like I said, excuse the dirt!

Drives really well, handling is as expected really and no, it doesn't feel slow compared to the ST200 really - what it lacks in straight line speed it more than makes up for when a corner arrives :D

All homo jokes actively encouraged!

Soldato
Looks ok I guess, shame you didn't consult me on this purchase! I would have pointed you in the right direction, back into that closet!

Man of Honour
How soon before modding? :D

On mine I detango'd and put on an offset import plate, exhaust, GV front lip and some mazdaspeed wheels. Ohh and a hardtop which was mainly for it's aesthetics. :p

Back
Top Bottom