Post your extra large prints

I was just laughing at my A0 print of stewie from family guy which i had to unroll in the spare bedroom as the bed is a good idea of scale!

So do you have any pictures of your nice big prints?

stew.jpg

Where did you get such a large version of Stewie?

Soldato
Big Print is BIG

Big%20Print.jpg

Large print, looks to be double A0 or slightly bigger. This one is of Rory McAllister's opening goal last weekend against Stenhousemuir. I didn't actually notice it as I had went into the paper's office (Brechin Advertiser) to mention the other photo in the window display (again a big print) for tomorrows Scottish Cup Quarter final fixture with St Johnstone.

The picture doesn't do the print any justice but I was shocked to see one of my photos that big :D

Associate
STEWIE!!!!!!

Raymond Lin & Amp34 loving your big uns, so worthy of printing!

I got a few prints made up for my end of Degree show a year back, the outer of frame is 46in can't remember the actual print size though, but it was from Printspace.

Shown here with the model Catherine for scale :) I had 6 prints this size in total.

Associate
STEWIE!!!!!!

Raymond Lin & Amp34 loving your big uns, so worthy of printing!

I got a few prints made up for my end of Degree show a year back, the outer of frame is 46in can't remember the actual print size though, but it was from Printspace.

Shown here with the model Catherine for scale :) I had 6 prints this size in total.

nice...

i mean the prints!!!

Soldato
Time for this thread's semi-annual bump I see. :p I have about a dozen 30*20s. Won't go bigger with my 5D but very happy with them. Can't really turn them into art decoration given how many are of ex girlfriends etc., but they're sitting pretty in my art portfolio at school for the most part.

Man of Honour
60 inches wide :)

bigframe.jpg

That in the middle at the bottom is my Galaxy Note II and lower right is a 24" monitor in portrait to give a sense of scale. The print cost £11~ via Photobox's offer a while back, the custom frame was £64 if I remember right. It's on dry board at the back so it doesn't warp against the glass. Top job from a local framer!

Oh yeah, the location in the pic is just down the road. Beautiful place for photos round here in the summer and spring months.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wall plug (screw in type), then a screw and the hanging rope tied to the frame ends then the whole thing hung off the crew :)

cheers, the largest thing I've got hanging on my wall is a framed signed footy shirt and I used two double pin picture hooks just to be safe. probably use three of them when i get my frame done. or maybe a couple of wall plugs with screws as you've done. :)

Back
Top Bottom