Orange Contract Negotiation

Soldato
Have had my iPhone for a few months now, I have noticed that I barely use 200 minutes out of my 600 minutes that I have, However I am using lots and lots of internet, of which I only have 500mb. My question is would Orange consider letting me change so that I had something like 400 minutes/unlimited internet?
Thanks in advance for replies. :)

Soldato
I definitely would! they changed my contract for me when I asked them too. I wasn't using much texts then met the GF and was going through a 1000 a month and only had 500 to use at the time, phoned them up, they then changed me to a different tariff with unlimited text for no extra cost a month, they suggested this after I phoned up to ask about adding unlimited texts to my existing price plan. Haven't lost any minutes or data. Was more than pleased :)

Soldato
OP
hmm, they just blankly refused to change the plan until I am half way through the contract which would be 12 months, still I am going to ring again now. :(

Soldato
Orange will easily give you another 1GB to match T-Mobile (because they've now joined up), if you've very persuasive or lucky you can get them to give you 3GB if you're also getting an Android phone which is what T-Mobile do.

Man of Honour
T-Mobile dont do that anymore, and I have never heard of Orange matching that prior to the merge either.

Back
Top Bottom