Windows 7 install issues

Associate
Ok so I was running vista ultimate and just hadn't got round to doing the swap to 7.

Over ther past couple of months the 50gb I had for the system C drive was getting full cue anoying "running out of space" messages.

Finally that got the better of me so i bit the bulit to install 7.

I had a C system drive 50gb a D programs drive 100gb and a E data drive and a G back up drive. Back ups are to external drive and so is data these day so I wanted to extend the C drive and just have a C & D drive. With a clean install.

I couldn't do this for some reason .. so had to delete all partitions.. and create new (under windows 7 install) but then couldn't install 7 as it couldn't locate a drive or partition. so ened up deleting all where I was then able to install onto unallocated space.

I kept getting some kind of error after it had installed restarted and was going through the finall stages (never got to the getting ready for first use screen) couldn't catch what the error was a it was too quick, anyway tryed to install another could have time and still gett8ing the same thing.

Now i can't get any further than the screen below this is right after the initial boot:

I can't get past this no matter what and am stuck!

Anyone have any ideas please?

Ps I can't even get into the bios or boot from CD

The hard drive is a 500gb sata (not sure on kind) and i don't have any spare hard drives to swap it with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom