I love OC-UK!

Associate
Despair set in after my beloved Radeon HD4870x2 died...

An Asus Tri-fan model too... the best you could get at the time.

I finally managed to send it back to OC HQ after returning from a stint abroad and they promptly sent it back to Asus for investigation. After a while Asus sent a replacement 4870x2 but on arrival at OC HQ they found it to be damaged in transit. After a few more days they decided to send me an Asus HD6950oc, as a replacement, rather than have me wait on Asus again!

What a result for me!

I've enjoyed my bit of banter with the lads in the returns dept when I've contacted them for an update. I can only congratulate OC-UK for helping me with my RMA. I'm not their biggest customer as I only upgrade now and then but they sure looked after me.

Anyway, all the best to the guys that helped me out and to those behind the scenes. I'm loving my new graphics card.

Thanks from a grateful customer.

Cool forum too... but what would you expect!

Soldato
welcome, great place to be when people are not moaning, being sheep's, being dull, but thats just gd rest of this place is great, enjoy your stay

Soldato
Welcome!

If I had sent my 3870 x2 back to Dell when that died they probably would have sent me a bill for receipt of the bleeding great thing followed by a sharp "do one".

Back
Top Bottom