The Illuminati

Soldato
I would say its common sense to think that there is more going on behind the scenes of all events. (individual, communal, political, etc etc)

e.g. When you have a conversation with someone you both agree to X now after the conversation an objective observer would think. Ahh they were both talking about X and they agreed to do X. The problem is the objective observer does not have access to the subjective mind states of the parties involved. SO the objective observer only sees that which is visible to the objective. Which is probably around 30% of the truth of the situation. (if we can even say that)

So only the tip of the iceberg....there is much more of that iceberg underneath the water but you cannot see that can you mr captain of the titanic ;)

However given the above is true. that doesnt qualify us to make outlandish conspiracy claims (A to Z claims rather than A to B claims) :)

Caporegime
Illuminati = bankers.

John F. Kennedy tried to abolish the Federal Reserve with executive order 11110 and bring the issuance of currency back under the control of the US treasury, he was assassinated and the money he created was quickly pulled out of circulation.

The current economic crisis was planned and our governments couldn't throw our money at these banks fast enough and now they're talking about austerity measures to further screw us all.

Sorry if you wanted the blue pill. :p

Soldato
People don't want to consider the possibility conspiracys exist and that there are people in positions of power directing the fate of humanity, but history has shown what goes on and will probably continue to, though i think that maybe things are starting to change now more information is out in the open.

Soldato
There was a time when I enjoyed reading up on these so-called secret societies, I watched documentaries and video clips of 'evidence' as some would say.

Being a person who follows religion though, to me personally what these secret societies do or try to do, doesn't bother me as I believe they do not have the power to do anything except what God has allowed and they will never be able to exceed their limits, and their are doomed to fail anyway. They are human beings and they will die, all this is simply a case being made against them to which they will have to account for.

Nevertheless, it is sometimes interesting to see what is going on out there. They appear to be heavily involved in numerology, they do things on certain days, and also in symbolism, their symbols are 'hidden in plain sight'. Before they carry out events they plant their signature all over it, so that others can recognise it yet the majority have no idea. These leaders still attend occult rituals, and engage in certain practices that have been passed down the centuries yet they have made such things appear to the majority as nonsense. If you really actually spend time researching it, there are some quite shocking things out there that you have probably seen yet you have to look again because things are so cleverly hidden or disguised.

Caporegime
[/QUOTE]Sorry if you wanted the blue pill. :p[/QUOTE]

Good post. :) I think it's good to keep an open so I like to think I would choose my own variety, a green sweet...or even more appropiate... a white one. :)

Back
Top Bottom