India 2010-2011

Soldato
OP
Aye, getting some bad halo'ing in that first one, aside from that lovely stuff :)

It's a bit of a rush job - had the missus on my back to get some photos up - I'll give it another go tonight after the gym. I like the angle of it (got some funny looks from the dudes in the Mosque behind me because I was flat on the ground - I think it deserved more care.

Associate
Lots of character in those back street shots Steve, I agree with Phate, post some more mate. I bet there is a picture of you and the missus on the Diana chair also :D

Would be inclined to try using HDR on that Taj image and you might get a better result.

Was it just Agra you went to?

Soldato
Great photos, thanks for sharing. The electrical cabling in those streets in mental, I'd be scared to walk down them in case I got fried!

Man of Honour
Very nice in general, with the exception of the first taj shot which is compositionally nice but needs serious work on the processing. I'm also not sold on the houseboat, seems a little overexposed in parts...

Soldato
OP
Lots of character in those back street shots Steve, I agree with Phate, post some more mate. I bet there is a picture of you and the missus on the Diana chair also :D

Would be inclined to try using HDR on that Taj image and you might get a better result.

Was it just Agra you went to?

Nah - we did a week in the Golden Triangle - so Delhi to Agra to Jaipur and then back to Delhi and then a week down south in the Kerala area. I've got stacks of photos but they tend to be a bit 'snappy'.

Very nice in general, with the exception of the first taj shot which is compositionally nice but needs serious work on the processing. I'm also not sold on the houseboat, seems a little overexposed in parts...

Yeah I'll have another look in on the Taj shot but I think the Houseboat one was all right but then it might be my screen...

Thanks for the nice words guys.

Back
Top Bottom