help! ebay ..

Associate
hey guys

i sold a ps3 40gb on ebay on the 03 march he ahs had it for a week and he says it does not work

it was an auction where do i stand?

i put on no NO RETURNS! ...

if it didnt work why didnt he tell me this last week

he only messaged me about 30 mins ago saying i9t doesnt work!!!!

where do i stand will i win the he is ****** :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gangster
Associate
Unlucky lol.
Buyer will send it back to you either working/not working and still get 100% of his money back from paypal.

He has 45 days to file a claim so it doesn't matter when he raises the issue with you. If it works on arrival but breaks within 45 days, you will lose your money if they file a claim against you.

Soldato
Tell them to send it back for a full refund. When you receive it, check serial and if it matches refund him what he paid you. Nothing more, nothing less.

If serial number doesn't match and they don't send it recorded, claim you never received it. If its recorded then tell them to stop trying to scam you, and send the actual PS3.

Associate
OP
Would it be worth emailing him back and asking whats wrong? I doubt its fixable but you never know.

i think i know whats wrong - the resolution

all he has to to is press the eject button down after power up and it will load up in a different res.....

i bet he has left it on all the frigging time :mad::mad::mad:

i recon he is trying to scam me myself

Soldato
To be fair, you're trying to sell electrical goods on Ebay, using Paypal.

Did you expect it to... go through smoothly, or something..? :p

Soldato
i think i know whats wrong - the resolution

all he has to to is press the eject button down after power up and it will load up in a different res.....

i bet he has left it on all the frigging time :mad::mad::mad:

i recon he is trying to scam me myself

I dont really know a lot about PS3's but if it could be something as simple as that, id be inclined to email and try to help him. It is possible that he may be genuine but that seems to be rare these days.

Back
Top Bottom