Chris Moyles Longest Show

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Do you think that they forget that the webcam is on because they are starting to look pretty fed up now! :p

I prefer Chris Moyles and Co to Johnny Vaughan and whats her name... I find them VERY annoying - just when they are talking.

I hate Celebrity Raspberry.. bring back the Westwood!

BB x

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
What time do they have be on until to take the record?

The Radio 1 record is 37 hours, so around 7 tonight.

I can't find what the current world record is for this though, but guessing from what they are saying it's around 50 hours? So they are planning to do about 51/52.

Soldato
I really like Chris Moyles - have been a bit addicted to checking up the status on this, even watching on the red button this morning, well played to them.

Can't wait to see how shattered they are tonight.

Soldato
Hard to say. I think there will be a lot of donations between now and early this evening. Then between then and tomorrow morning there will still be some, but it will be reduced.

Still they got to half a million in just over a day, so its definetely possible. That would be such an achievment if they last the full 52 hours and raise over a million for comic relief! Keeping my fingers crossed :D
With the rate it's currently going at I think they definitely could

Soldato
OP
I really hope they do. I actually went and topped up £20 on my phone today cause I had already donated my last £4 to the show.

Will have to resist the urge to donate the whole £20. Maybe another £5... :D

Back
Top Bottom