*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone still playing this? Picking up another Xbox (last one RROD a few months ago) fairly soon, so I'll be heading back to MW2; sorted out my internet problems from before and I've been missing MW2 on PC (Not buying on Steam for £30), and I didn't really get on with Blops in the few months I had on it,

Soldato
If i go negative on this I don't care and seem to have fun. If the same happens in BO I rage and controllers get broken. Also the maps and gun choice are way better and they actually feel different and not super tweaked to be balanced.

Soldato
I actually properly rage quit and turned this game off earlier.

Just happened here :o 100% sure fire way to get severe nerd rage is to play Domination on your own. The people I was paired up with didn't have a ****ing clue!

It was a Ground War game on Afghan and I had spawned up at C flag. I killed 7 people in a row to get harriers after which I needed to reload and the enemy just would not give me time to breathe. There was another 2 morons on my team camping on the cliff completely oblivious to this mini-war going on behind them and they didn't even turn around once to help... Needless to say I was killed and so were they a few seconds later. Also during the same game they thought it would be a brilliant idea to cap all 3 flags and make the spawns go random only for them to spawn next to me because I was on my own on the otherside of the map trying to flank behind them while my entire team was in their spawn :rolleyes:

Been a long time since I raged that much, I was ready for throwing the bloody thing out the window :D

Last edited:
Soldato
It used to be alright for me, but now lesson learned :p I just fancied a game with more players since some of the games I played before that one I spent half the game looking for people to shoot.

Soldato
I'm around most nights, just not always for that long since it's not that fun having to carry randoms in TDM all the time.

Had enough for now though, it's the school holidays so it's full of 12 year olds who **** themselves when I get a nuke (I got some niiiice hate mail for it too :p) I'm a camper even though I ran in there and killed all 6 of them to get my harriers :D and then they just kept coming back for more and more so why would I move? :)

It was totally unexpected aswell because I thought I had switched it off, but it turns out I had set it to harriers>pavelow>nuke. I think the score was 3000-1200 when I got it, my team hadn't even got more then 1-2 kills :o

Soldato
It was indeed :D They were tubing + sniping from the middle building on derail so I creeped up the stairs and killed the lot within 10 seconds :p

Man of Honour
OP
I'm around most nights, just not always for that long since it's not that fun having to carry randoms in TDM all the time.

Had enough for now though, it's the school holidays so it's full of 12 year olds who **** themselves when I get a nuke (I got some niiiice hate mail for it too :p) I'm a camper even though I ran in there and killed all 6 of them to get my harriers :D and then they just kept coming back for more and more so why would I move? :)

It was totally unexpected aswell because I thought I had switched it off, but it turns out I had set it to harriers>pavelow>nuke. I think the score was 3000-1200 when I got it, my team hadn't even got more then 1-2 kills :o

Give BFBC2 a shot. I need someone to run around with ammo packs while I run around with medipacks.

Back
Top Bottom