OCUK Rolling Road Day 11 @ Eurospec (Guildford) - Sat 19th March 2011

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Good meet, really enjoyed it. Was great to chat and meet some new faces, and there were some awesome cars. Gibbo: Thanks for the passenger ride in the Evo, felt brutally quick from nothing right up to the top of the revs, and felt amazingly planted and composed. Awesome car :cool:

Oh, and my welds held up ok :D

Soldato
Fantastic meet guys, had a great day, and I'm happy with 226bhp :cool:

Thanks again to Kosta for organising it, and for the passenger ride in your Scooby, which is just absolutely mental fast. I wasn't expecting it, at all :eek:

And thanks to Princey for the ride in the Monaro, fantastic noise and so much grunt :D And thanks to Vigoro, Westy and DRZ for letting me benchmark your MX5s ;)

Joshy, what happened? :/

Man of Honour
Great turnout.

Really good day, great to meet everyone again. Some fantastic cars there as always.

Lowlights were the weird guy on the gate and the mate of a mates friends best mates dogs hairdressers mate's running cars and taking ages on the rollers meaning people were still running at 4pm :eek:

I think next time we really should limit power runs to OcUKer's only - one of the extra cars took almost an hour of dyno time in the prime morning slot :eek:

Associate
Good to meet everyone today.

Didn't realise how loud my car was :D that explains my crap hearing.

Hope the people who did get passenger rides enjoyed them and if anyone didn't get the chance I apologise you should have come and asked :).

Thanks to Scooby for organising it

Soldato
Joshy, what happened? :/

Exhaust seemed to take a turn for the worse during the week, only managed to get it on a ramp last night (we've just moved sites, everything is a bit mental) and had a proper look - Put quite simply it was ****** (a bunch of welds have rusted through). My quick patch repair last night was no good so I had to spend today doing it 'properly' (I.E gum it up with 2 tubs of exhaust paste :-\) :(.

If anybody wants to question my alibi I've still got the dried on exhaust paste on my finger nails to prove it :p.

Sorry guys. I honestly wanted to be there :(.

Back
Top Bottom