Socom 4 Beta access for non PS+.

Caporegime
Still the same for all control sets. You got claws for hands or something? :p

EDIT: Think Im gonna delete this - its like Im playing on the PS2 - not the graphics, still the really stunted gameplay, but Im not a fan of TPSes like this...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Caporegime
This patch its taking ages.......
Did warn you - dno why Zipper still use p2p patching or whatever it is :/

Getting better at the game but that feeling that its just a smaller mapped MAG is hard to shift - weapons are truly last decade though. Uplink mode seems kinda fun. As a new person to SOCOM what does classic SOCOM settings mean? So far it looks like no respawn...

Caporegime

Getting better at the game but that feeling that its just a smaller mapped MAG is hard to shift - weapons are truly last decade though. Uplink mode seems kinda fun. As a new person to SOCOM what does classic SOCOM settings mean? So far it looks like no respawn...

yeah, you normally had 6 rounds i think, where you had 1 life, and the winner of the round is the team to complete their objective, bombing something, freeing hostages or killing the other team. rounds could be drawn, etc as well in special circumstances. if it was a draw at the end of 6 rounds (3 each) then you got a final round (decider).

socom is a series which is living off its original socom 1, none of the others have lived up to the hype made by the original.

im afraid its another driver.

Soldato

83% ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Caporegime
83% ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hahaha - took me 30mins at most - when you messaged me it had already been done :p

After all that I hope that you enjoy the game. Absolutely full of Americans having a go at each other rather than playing the game...

Back
Top Bottom