Could you live without intercourse?

Soldato
Let's speak hypothetically, if you were in a relationship or marriage, incredibly close or otherwise.. Could you live without sex? If by someway your partner didn't desire it or lived with a condition which meant intercourse was sparse or almost never?

I know people say it gets incredibly difficult when marriage arises, anyway but just a general question. We'd all say yes to standing by our loved ones no matter what but when it comes down to things, it must be very difficult living without that level of affection, intimacy and a huge dent on self esteem and confidence in yourself must be pretty overwhelming....

Just curious :)

in a relationship with no sex? what positives does that even leave?

Caporegime
in a relationship with no sex? what positives does that even leave?

Funnily enough its the same thing im asking myself...sure kissing and cuddling is all good but as far as im concerned for the majority of men, they would need full sexual intercourse...

My personal opinion is that if your with someone either married of living together and your not having sex etc then whats the point??...better off being friends as you can still love each other without and physical part of it if you ask me personally.

Soldato
I wasn't saying that I've lost my mind, I was talking about the fact that I'm still not fully over the last girl so I do not attempt to make opportunities and do not chase ones that do open up.

It is a STUPID frame of mind to be in, and has never happened to me before with respect to a girl.

I'm nowhere near over my ex but there's no point being depressed and horny. :p

Soldato
Let's speak hypothetically, if you were in a relationship or marriage, incredibly close or otherwise.. Could you live without sex? If by someway your partner didn't desire it or lived with a condition which meant intercourse was sparse or almost never?

I know people say it gets incredibly difficult when marriage arises, anyway but just a general question. We'd all say yes to standing by our loved ones no matter what but when it comes down to things, it must be very difficult living without that level of affection, intimacy and a huge dent on self esteem and confidence in yourself must be pretty overwhelming....

Just curious :)

the fact you called it intercourse suggests you're not getting any...or you're never had any :p

Soldato
I'd have to get some sort of arrangement that I can do the dirty with some random every other weekend.

I'd like to say I could just be like ok lets not shag but we're human and we like to stick it in things really.

Permabanned
So some of you would actually cheat on your partner even if they had a medical condition which denied them sexual intercourse?

How you can say you love them is beyond me.

Soldato
So some of you would actually cheat on your partner even if they had a medical condition which denied them sexual intercourse?

How you can say you love them is beyond me.
My sentiments exactly my relationship is more than just sex, she is my soul mate :).

Caporegime
I think this thread is quite sad :(

Yes, there is far more to relationships then just sex.

I said this and was shot down over it :p

Sad that so many people's relationships are built around sex, while it's important in a relationship, I think there is far more to a relationship.

If you're with as tank put it, your soul mate, and something prevented her from having sexy time with you, would you go looking elsewhere or leave her?

Permabanned
I said this and was shot down over it :p

Sad that so many people's relationships are built around sex, while it's important in a relationship, I think there is far more to a relationship.

If you're with as tank put it, your soul mate, and something prevented her from having sexy time with you, would you go looking elsewhere or leave her?

I would stay with her, be 100% faithful in everyway to her.

If you love them, you do whatever you can do make it easier for them.

Back
Top Bottom