** PAYDAY WEEKEND DEALS ** - ROUND 7 LOGITECH

Soldato
Hey guys

I have a few Logitech deals for you for this weekend only.

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel - PC / PS2 / PS3 (941-000047) ** IN STOCK NOW ** @ £199.99 inc VAT

GC-020-LG_400.jpg

A simulator-grade racing wheel, the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel is designed to deliver the definitive sim racing experience for the PC and Playstation 3. Its powerful, dual-motor force feedback mechanism with helical gearing smoothly and accurately simulates traction loss, weight shift and road feel, with exceptionally quiet steering action. The six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear allows you to quickly choose exactly the right gear. New RPM/shift indicator LEDs let you know when you should shift gears; the 28-cm leather-wrapped rim provides hours of comfortable, true-to-life racing; and steel accelerator, brake and clutch pedals deliver precise control for heightened realism.

- Dual-motor force feedback mechanism with helical gearing
- RPM/shift indicator
- Sixteen programmable buttons plus D-Pad
- 900 degree wheel rotation
- Ultra-precise optical encoding
- Carpet Grip System
- 6 Speed Gear Shifter
- Steel gas, brake and clutch pedal
- Steel ball bearings
- Works with PC, PS2, PS3

Was £224.99 Inc. VAT

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Logitech MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse (910-000616) @ £21.98 inc VAT

KB-060-LG_400.jpg

The Logitech® MX™518 optical gaming mouse gives gamers a precision advantage. Its 1800 dpi optical engine delivers pinpoint accuracy. A sculpted comfort grip helps reduce strain, and slick polytetrafluoroethylene feet glide smoothly across almost any surface. In-game sensitivity switching lets you easily control cursor speed and responsiveness without ever having to interrupt play.

- 1800 dpi optical engine - Delivers precision targeting and pinpoint accuracy
- Sculpted comfort grip - Helps reduce strain
- Polytetrafluoroethylene feet - Glide smoothly across almost any surface
- In-game sensitivity switching - Lets you easily control cursor speed and responsiveness without ever having to interrupt play
- Eight programmable buttons - Provide added control and efficiency
- 3-year limited warranty

Was £27.99 Inc. VAT

Only £21.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Logitech G9x Laser Mouse (910-001153) @ £49.99 inc VAT

KB-156-LG_400.jpg

The Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse offers more customisable features than any other gaming mouse, so you can tune for the way you play. Interchangeable grips let you choose a fit and feel that’s best for your playing style (includes XL and Precision grips). The next-generation gaming laser gives you game-changing precision at any hand speed. And on-the-fly adjustable dpi from 200 to 5000 dpi. Onboard memory lets you program up to five ready-to-play profiles (for keyboard macros, dpi settings and LED colours). The weight-tuning system gives you up to 28 g of extra weight. And the custom-colour LEDs let you match your mouse to your style.

- Interchangeable grips
- Up to 5000 DPI
- Next-generation gaming laser
- Onboard memory
- Weight-tuning system
- Custom-colour LEDs

Was £57.99 Inc. VAT

Only £47.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Logitech G700 Wireless Gaming Mouse (910-001759) @ £63.98 inc VAT

KB-186-LG_400.jpg

The Logitech® Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 keeps you comfortable, in control and deep into your game. Its 13 programmable G-Keys can be used to perform single actions or complex macros with a single click. The natural curves fit your hand for epic levels of comfort, so you can keep at it for as long as you want. And its full-speed wireless connection gives you gaming-grade performance coupled with wireless freedom. It comes with a quick-connect cable that charges your mouse and can transmit data over the cable. When your guild gets together, you'll have all the control you need to do battle, complete quests and level up your character. Logitech® SetPoint™ software required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.

- 13 individually sculpted, programmable G-Keys let you perform either single actions or intricate macros with multiple keystrokes, mouse events, user-defined keys and repeating. No matter what your game, you'll get deep into it. You have the control you need to play better. To conquer more. To win.
- With natural curves that fit your hand, you get epic levels of comfort, while smooth-gliding feet let you manoeuvre effortlessly. You'll play comfortably, without distraction, for as long as you want.
- Full-speed wireless (1,000 reports per second) helps eliminate lag so you enjoy gaming-grade responsiveness and wireless freedom. You get a steady, powerful connection with no dropouts.
- A quick-connect cable for recharging and data transfer lets you plug in fast and continue your campaign without pause. You'll never run out of power. And you'll always have a backup for reliable connectivity.
- You get a mouse that's crafted just for gaming. The gaming-grade laser gives you game-changing precision at any hand speed. Onboard memory lets you store up to five profiles*. And the dual-mode scroll wheel can switch from click-to-click for weapon selection to free spinning for hyper-fast scrolling.

Was £79.99 Inc. VAT

Only £63.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard (920-002762) @ £79.99 inc VAT

KB-187-LG_400.jpg

Get instant access to the tools and intelligence you need to win. The Logitech® Gaming Keyboard G510 delivers the features you're looking for when losing is not an option. Get real-time game stats and PC performance data with the GamePanel LCD. Keep keyboard controls in plain sight day or night, with custom-colour backlighting. Integrated USB audio provides 3.5 mm jacks for speakers, headphones and microphone. And 18 programmable G-keys with three mode states each allow up to 54 pre-set macro combinations, or you can create new ones on the fly. Requires software installation.

- GamePanel LCD provides in-game stats, VoIP data, media information, system performance and more information without interrupting gameplay.
- The customisable backlighting can be configured to display a wide array of colours, including white, for playing in low light or the dark.
- Integrated USB audio lets you use your own headset with convenience and high-quality digital sound, and independently control game audio output and headset microphones.
- 18 programmable G-keys give you up to 54 possible macro combinations per game. Perform either single keystrokes or intricate macros with multiple keystrokes, mouse events, user-defined delays and repeating*.
- 500 Hz report rate boosts USB connection performance, delivering speeds four times faster than standard USB keyboards.

Was £90.99 Inc. VAT

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard (920-000978) @ £114.98 inc VAT

KB-157-LG_400.jpg

When you’re gearing up for battle, you never compromise. Not on your team, not on your weapons, and certainly not on your hardware. If you take your gameplay seriously, you want the Logitech® G19 on your side.

- Tiltable, colour GamePanel™ LCD: The (320x240) display shows unprecedented levels of information, both in and out-of-game, including game stats, system information, VOIP communication data, video playback, image slideshows, and many other items.
- User-selectable backlit characters: Personalize the keyboard to better fit with the rest of your computer and gaming equipment, and easily locate keys - even in the dark.
- Twelve fully programmable G-keys with three macros per key: Program up to 36 single keypresses or complex macros; use the MR key to record new macros on-the-fly.
- Multi-key input: Use up to five keys at once to perform multiple complex actions.
- Game/desktop mode: Disable the Windows/Context Menu keys so they won’t interrupt your game if pressed accidentally.
- Two powered Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports: Transfer data to and from peripherals, such as MP3 players and flash drives - while also charging battery-powered devices.
- Intelligent cable management: Keep mouse, headset, and other cords out of the way by routing them through channels on the underside of the keyboard.
- Instant media access: Use the convenient one-touch controls for volume and media playback.

Was £130.99 Inc. VAT

Only £114.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Logitech Z-5500 THX Certified 5.1 Speaker System (970115-0120) @ £249.98 inc VAT

SP-021-LG_400.jpg

Many call the Z-5500 Digital speakers the best multimedia system ever. 505-watt RMS and a deep note 25.4 cm (10") subwoofer deliver thundering power, THX-certified, high fidelity, theatre-quality sound. You can simultaneously connect up to 6 audio sources (PCs, video game consoles and DVD/CD/portable music players). Innovative satellite design with removable cloth grilles and rotating pedestals allow desk placement or wall-mounting, so you can transform any room into a home theatre.

- 505w RMS, THX-certified, integrated hardware decoding for true 5.1 digital sound
- Built-in hardware decoding for Dolby Digital & DTS - the only way to get true 5.1 digital sound from PlayStation 2, Xbox, and most DVD players
- 25.4 cm (10”) high-excursion subwoofer driver with flared bass port pounds out powerful distortion-free bass
- Support for 96 kHz / 24 bit digital audio streams for studio-quality sound
- Revolutionary driver technology: polished aluminium phase plug satellites combine two drivers into one: the clarity of a tweeter with the richness and fullness of a separate mid-range
- Dolby Pro Logic II creates realistic 5.1 surround sound from stereo music, movies & games
- Connect to multiple sources: simultaneously connect 6 audio sources including PCs, video game consoles, and DVD, CD & portable music players
- 6 channel direct input can be used as 3 separate stereo inputs
- Digital equalisation actively adjusts frequency response in real time for the cleanest, most accurate sound reproduction
- Innovative satellite design: Cloth grilles are removable for a pro-audio look. Pedestals rotate for easy wall mounting or desk placement. Centre channel can be mounted on wall, above or below monitor
- Wireless remote control: great for use with home theatres and video game consoles

Was £329.99 Inc. VAT

Only £249.98 inc VAT. NOW £329.99 Inc VAT. (offer ended)

ORDER NOW

Associate
Any idea if Logitech are still producing the Force GT steering wheel set? I'd love to get the G27 set but just can't afford it :(

Associate
Damn that G700 is tempting at that price, anyone got one who'd like to comment?

Mate bought one for FPS which I played with for a few hours - it sucks for twitch gaming. Buttons are clunky and hard to press quickly, build quality is average, tracking is mostly good but still lags occasionally (when you're about to pop off that vital headshot).

He sold it and got a RAT. For MMO players, I think the G700 would be excellent.

Soldato
Mate bought one for FPS which I played with for a few hours - it sucks for twitch gaming. Buttons are clunky and hard to press quickly, build quality is average, tracking is mostly good but still lags occasionally (when you're about to pop off that vital headshot).

talk about the bad things, there no good things ?

Associate

Cheers for that. Did like the RAT I looked at the other week but being a current G7 owner I would only consider going wireless now. Not sure I can justify dumping the G7 tbh even though it's well-worn and the battery life has become useless in the last year or so - anyone confirm the 700 uses AA format and what the bundled batteries are like?

Associate
I've had my eye on a race wheel for ages - but only have a thin ish Ikea table for a desk.
Will this destroy my table using it now and again? (Clamping the wheel on etc)

I only game on PC via Steam, and have Dirt2 and NFS: Underground from the official supported list, I have a few other car games in my Steam list (forgot of hand) but does the G27 work well the games I have?

Thanks! :D

Back
Top Bottom