Would you trust your girlfriend?????????

Associate
My girlfriend just asked me if its ok if she has a lad stay over on friday night that she met in Zante off holiday. Hes mates with her ex. But why wud he come all this way and stay with her? . The fact thats she's asked me first and told me, is that good?

Associate
My girlfriend just asked me if its ok if she has a lad stay over on friday night that she met in Zante off holiday. Hes mates with her ex. But why wud he come all this way and stay with her? . The fact thats she's asked me first and told me, is that good?

Do you live together?
If yes he sleeps on the sofa happy days
If no I would tell her she's smoking crack and I'd hit the roof (but that's just me)

Caporegime
GD never fails to dissapoint.

IF YOU trust her, then let him stay.

IF YOU don't trust her, tell her you don't want him to stay as it makes you uncomfortable.

Does the fact you're asking an internet forum for answers not tell you your answer already?

Soldato
If my boyfriend met someone new he wanted to be friends with he would most likely invite me to hang out too.
But we live together so I guess it would be a bit odd if he threw me out for the night because a new friend was coming over :p

Also, needs more question marks.

Back
Top Bottom