Would you trust your girlfriend?????????

Man of Honour
I've a question for all the "I trust her but not him" people:

I see only two possible meanings of that phrase. Either you think he's going to rape her or you don't trust her and you don't want to admit it. Which is it?

I've spent a night at someone else's place when I was travelling or visiting. I didn't have sex with or rape any of those people. Many other people crash at people's houses without having sex with or raping them. I think it's weird how many people in this thread think that one or the other is absolutely certain when one person spends a night at another person's house.

Soldato
I've a question for all the "I trust her but not him" people:

I see only two possible meanings of that phrase. Either you think he's going to rape her or you don't trust her and you don't want to admit it. Which is it?

I've spent a night at someone else's place when I was travelling or visiting. I didn't have sex with or rape any of those people. Many other people crash at people's houses without having sex with or raping them. I think it's weird how many people in this thread think that one or the other is absolutely certain when one person spends a night at another person's house.

I think what they mean is that she wont flirt woth him or start anything but he may get her in the moment. Were himan and well bow to temptation.
As for u staying at others houses, were they people you had slept with before? It seems the ops girl may have had him earlier if i read correctly

Soldato
Thing is, Lads go on holidays to Zante to pull women.

Its really the case, I know this because I work in a male dominated environment and half the young lads have booked for Zante the last couple of years. They all go with the view to pump ladies.

So straight away Id say this guy is the same kinda guy, going on the prowl.

Fair play to him, and the fact that its her exs friend is weird too, she should have cut ties with ex id have thought.

Man of Honour
I think what they mean is that she wont flirt woth him or start anything but he may get her in the moment. Were himan and well bow to temptation.

Which is not trusting her but not wanting to admit it.

As for u staying at others houses, were they people you had slept with before? It seems the ops girl may have had him earlier if i read correctly

Some people have declared she must have done, but there's no evidence that she did. Not that it matters - the past is not the future.

Soldato
Which is not trusting her but not wanting to admit it.

Some people have declared she must have done, but there's no evidence that she did. Not that it matters - the past is not the future.

It isnt trusting her,true. But its more that he trusts her to be sensible and not do it herself but accepting that she would give into temptation like anyone would do.

Soldato
as a test for you.

If so - He should get rid now.

'Testing' females are scum. I had to deal with one and testing does nothing but erode at trust. How do you know what is a test, what is not - whether she is just trying to gauge a reaction for something she may well of already done? You react bad, she says it was just a harmless test. You take it like she wants, she comes clean and scrubs her concious along with it.

Soldato
Can't really understand the dilemma, I must admit. Let her do what she likes - if you trust her, it's no issue. If you don't and you're proven wrong, best it's over and done with. B refusing 'permission' (lol) all you're doing is either telling your girl that you don't trust her or putting off an occurrence that will inevitably surface at some point.

Back
Top Bottom