***Black Ops Theatre Video/Screenshot Thread***

Soldato
What happens is I see an enemy claymore and then shoot it, but there's always a stupid team mate who runs past at the same time. I've had so much rage directed at me over mic (on S&D so they have to wait to respawn). :p

This happens to me far too much, ****ing idiots! :mad:

Soldato
Couple of fail videos from me.
First one is a fail with the SAM turret as it kills me:o

Second one is a fail with napalm. It never actually makes it onto the map as it somehow hits something in the background:confused: (you need sound on for it)

Soldato
I'm not sure if you're calling the people who shoot them idiots or the people who run past. :(

Haha I did wonder if that post would be misinterpreted. Of course I mean the people who blindly run around corners as I'm shooing out a claymore are idiots ;). These people are probably running Second Chance instead of Hacker as a Perk 3 :rolleyes:.

Soldato
What seems to have happen with the knife is before the fix everyone lunged and you always got the kill. Now sometimes you lunge sometimes you dont.

Soldato
I had someone question my knife kill as well on a S&D match, was the last kill so it showed on the kill cam, when i did it i was very close, had shot him twice with a snub nosed python then knifed him, on the kill cam however there was about a foot, 2 foot between us, but then ive also seen ppl run past me and suddenly ive been knifed and ive tried knifing ppl and i seem to just move right thru them.

Associate
I have a similar one with the AUG on Extended Mags, bit frustrated with the quality of this so it's unlisted at the moment. I was frag stolen on the first which took me down to three, but the final kill is an execution which you can barely make out even expanded at 480P.

The frag stealer (who body checks me at the end) got killed whilst I made a clean get away :p

Back
Top Bottom