Call of Duty: Black Ops

Associate
The Galil seems to really go off target after 5 rounds I struggle to make ranged shots with it compared to the Famas.

In other news I picked up another new black wired pad and it tests perfect so far 8x 100/100.

Soldato
Famas and MPL, all you need in this game! :) I think MPL is the most satisfying smg to use.

I shall be on most the weekend, including tonight! free weekend, sip of a vodka and a few games! :)

Associate
Famas + extended mags for normal game modes, I do like to use the M16 with a suppressor on larger maps in hardcore game modes because it don't matter how far away they are they go down with one burst even with the suppressor attatched.

Associate
Hey guys :) right I'm having a right issue when I pull host on black ops, the problem is when people join and leave the game I get massive lag spikes and so does my party. Or at worse everyone gets disconnected and I get stuck in the game, now this has only started happening when I got the super hub and upgrade to 30mb, I use the super hub as a modem and have a netgear wndr3700 as the router. Now I wondering if I have setup it up wrong, if you guys could help would be much appreciated (not sure if this is the right place to be posting if so I'll move it) thanks

Sy

Last edited:
Soldato
Im also on virgin 30 mb using the super hub. Today and yesterday the game has been awful in some games. Sporadic pausing, connection issues in game with lag. Getting kicked out of games with the rest of the players of the other players getting kicked out and leaving 2 people in the game. Not a happy bunny :(

I'm pretty sure its a VM thing that I paid for the priviledge of. Will have to post in their forums and get it checked out. Happens even though ping and speed tests come out fine.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think it's either superhub related as they have acknowledged problems with them or it's the p2p throttling.

I haven't had it happen recently when playing during peak times so it could be the superhub having a tantrum.

Soldato
Superhub, I had to do this straight away or else couldnt use torrent programs or the internet.

I had a few games tonight and all was fine. Could be more than one xbox user at a time but our nats are both open so I think its got to be something virgin are doing their end of things with their throttling and trials.

Soldato
Anyone gonna be on tonight after the fewtball? Not had a good sesh in a while :(

edit: Quick-scoping still doesn't work and I'm on sensitivity 10 when I do it - hit detection is just dire and the random scoping fails.

Associate
quick scoping only works about 60% of the time, i've have had so many shots that missed when the scope was clearly on, i just can't play with sniper the only way is to use acog. as said already hit detection is dire

Soldato
Thank god in my opinion, quick scoping is lame! really dont want this to end like some of the other cods and be overtaken by whole games of kids running around trying to quick scope!

Soldato
I really need to know how to STOP myself being host! the whole of last night and tonight, finally one game at the end where I wasn't host and its SO much easier! :l

Back
Top Bottom