Dont park under a tree when its windy

Associate
OP
Punishment for windows tints if I ever saw it.

:D

havnt had much luck with this car, last year a neighbour reversed straight out of his drive and into the back of mine at some speed. he is only about 19 or 20 and he told me his insurance excess was £800 ouch lol

Associate
hmm, bad luck Sir.
who owns the tree? if they have not been looked after regularly, cut back, it was rotten etc, you can possibly get that paid out on the owners insurance.

I had some low hanging branches scratch the crap out of my paintwork once (yeah, my bad for parking there) on a windy day and the councils insurance paid for a respray.

If it was like a freak storm however and the tree was well kept I am sure they claim act of god and dispute it. Worth a punt though.

Soldato
In Bristol a few months back there was a big van that a massive branch had dropped on. It was totally destroyed. Unfortunately my phones camera wasnt working at the time :(

Associate
In Bristol a few months back there was a big van that a massive branch had dropped on. It was totally destroyed. Unfortunately my phones camera wasnt working at the time :(

convertivan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom