Man sized mice

Soldato
Ok so my dear old trusty Razor Deathadder just gave up on me after 18 months service and I'm looking to replace it, though ideally not with somthing quite so costly.
I've tried a few logitech mice but generally find them to small for my shovel like hands so just wandering if there are any other corded mice out there that are big that anyone can reccomend?

thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

Soldato
I use an MX Revolution from Logitech. It's plenty big enough for me and I have large hands.

The model is discontinued however the new might be to your taste. Though it is a bit pricey. However, with there excellent support and top quality products. I wouldn't scrimp on a mouse

Associate
Are you claw grip or palm grip? The G5 is good for large palm grip hands, and not too expensive these days for about £30. Not too sure about claw grip mice, but mice better for palm grip do exist.

Soldato
The Intellimouse 3 is a decent bet, since the Deathadder shape is essentially a copy (besides the front).

To those folk recommending RAT 7s, nice job reading you're doing there..

Ok so my dear old trusty Razor Deathadder just gave up on me after 18 months service and I'm looking to replace it, though ideally not with somthing quite so costly.

Soldato
I realise that, but there are cheaper iterations of the RAT mouse and still have some space to customise the size of it.

Only the 5, which is more expensive than the Deathadder. And not as much as you'd like. Plus not everyone likes the sensor on RAT mice, though of course, I can't speak for the OP.

Soldato
I've tried a few logitech mice but generally find them to small for my shovel like hands so just wandering if there are any other corded mice out there that are big that anyone can reccomend?

thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

Even the MX518? Standard MX-shaped mouse, which is on the large side.

Back
Top Bottom