OcUK Minecraft Server - Rules & Chat

Soldato
This afternoon I'll actually be able to join and play (stupid laptop), so I look forward to landscaping my house on the hill to be a bit more...fitting to the land beyond it... if that's possible.

Associate
Anybody got any tips for finding Iron? I have mastered the basic crafting and picked out an area five minutes walk SW of the center (big KHREST in the middle of a lake!). I want to start working up the tech 'trees' now and get serious building my Evil Genius Lair....

Soldato
Anybody got any tips for finding Iron? I have mastered the basic crafting and picked out an area five minutes walk SW of the center (big KHREST in the middle of a lake!). I want to start working up the tech 'trees' now and get serious building my Evil Genius Lair....
The deeper you go from the surface, the more iron you'll find. It is easiest to find it in the natural mines that are dotted about as there is less digging involved but lots of torches, but if you dig down and around, you will eventually come to some.

Caporegime

follow caves, find lots of it in them

Associate
Should I create a 'perimeter' to mark my territory? A the moment I have written my name in the middle of the lake at the center of the area I hope to develop. How have others dealt with reserving space for future expansion?

Soldato
FT thanks for plot, only question i have is that my chests are empty? it's not a biggish issue, i had about 120 iron and gold and 16 diamonds. If i cant get them back thats not a problem

Associate
Fantastic work guys!

I'd thought the community spawner to be copied across was the big monolith / pacman from behind the panetheon- did i miss this on the carto or was a different spawner moved over?

If not, can we copy across this spawner (including underground section) and the parthenon please? No need for them to be next to each other.

Saveme.jpg

Soldato
Hey, can you add me also? "ciaronnixon" is my MC username, already reg'd on linktart - Kainz and/or PR_UK can vouch for me.
cheers!
I can vouch for him. He's scottish an all, but a regular from my old MC server :D

PR, Lordie, and I have already built our little town fairly close to the start point Soth. If you look directly left of the start point, which is the huge domed Pantheon you will see our buildings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom