• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Upgrade from 8800GTX

Associate
Hi people
I havent upgraded my computer for a while but do like to run my games with all the bells and whistles on max. What card nowadays will double the performance of my old 8800GTX for the least money?
Kind regards

Associate
Iv been looking to sell mine on a auction site. I have watched a few over the last week and £40 seems the normal.

What is your budget for a replacement?

Associate
How much is my 8800gtx worth? I've got a buyer lined up but I don't know how much to ask for, its a boxed bfg in excellent condition.
Cheers

You're not allowed to price up items outside of the members market.

Have a look on the known auction site at the sort of prices they go for, but if you want to double performance there's a batch of 5850's going cheap (just over £100 odd) on OCUK at the moment and it's probably not far off doubling your old frame rates, plus I'm sure I saw 5870's for £150 too.

Both will be a nice leap up to DX11 either way.

Back
Top Bottom