**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Bisping really doesn't deserve a shot at Chael, I'm glad though as the idiot can get smashed.

Yeah he doesnt bisping has said obviously thats where he plans to goto to fight the 2 top players in the division but hes been humble has said he still may need a fight or 2 to get there.

Regardless Chael would destroy him and many will tune in for that alone :)

Soldato
Bisping & Rampage would be my dream TUF pairing. So much lols to be had.

rampage-door-o.gif

Soldato
OP
Bisping & Rampage would be my dream TUF pairing. So much lols to be had.

rampage-door-o.gif

Unfortunately there are 2 problems with this pairing:
1. They are in different weight classes.
2. They train together.

Sonnen and Bisping would be more entertaining anyway, I don't think anyone in the UFC has an acid tongue like Sonnen, he really really enjoys winding people up.

Soldato
Unfortunately there are 2 problems with this pairing:
1. They are in different weight classes.
2. They train together.

Sonnen and Bisping would be more entertaining anyway, I don't think anyone in the UFC has an acid tongue like Sonnen, he really really enjoys winding people up.

Well yes but I wasn't considering the details when choosing, just the entertainment factor. Although wasn't Bisping LHW during TUF? He looks weird a middleweight imo, looks like he should be a model in an Argos catalogue. Saying that he was never big enough for LHW either!

How many times can Brock say "You can't make chicken salad from chicken ****" this season!?

Associate
That's his new mantra I think. The beating from Cain has no doubt had an effect on him psychologically, he's always been a farmer boy at heart though.

Soldato
OP
Well yes but I wasn't considering the details when choosing, just the entertainment factor. Although wasn't Bisping LHW during TUF? He looks weird a middleweight imo, looks like he should be a model in an Argos catalogue. Saying that he was never big enough for LHW either!

How many times can Brock say "You can't make chicken salad from chicken ****" this season!?

I've not been watching myself.

From the forums I read sounds like I'm not missing out on too much either lol.

Soldato
in the latest TUF does anyone have any idea what that piece of kit that Brock Lesnar was training with?

The two circles that you kind of punch with? they rotate round eachother and you kind of "box" with them - I wanna know what it is!

Rich

Back
Top Bottom