Retro console and games thread

Soldato
What's the most people would pay for a boxed N64? Seen a couple on the auction site for between £25-50 which doesn't seem bad to me. Most of the games I want boxed look to be around the £15 mark as well which also doesn't seem to bad.

Associate
How comes you're selling off your xbox 360 collection? You'll only end up buying it all again! :p

Well I don't want to invest in yet another 360 console (I've had four or five), so I just decided to prune it from my collection and stick with the PS3.

I may well pick one up again at some point but for the foreseeable future, I won't lol

Associate
Sorry guys, gonna have to post my games for sale when I get back from Japan.

Anything to look out for whilst I'm there? I wanna pick up a 64DD

See if you can find a copy of "Sin and Punishment" for the N64, its dropped in price a lot since the Virtual Console re-release but it's still quite a rare game and a fun one at that! :D

Associate
Just got myself a Megadrive 2 with a ****-ton of games. The megadrive was my favourite console as a kid! I never had one though always ended up playing on my cousins machine. Can't wait to play some of the old games again.

Associate
Well, hopefully I'm going to be back at work quite soon so once that happens I'll be finishing my Megadrive collection and do think I'm going to get a Snes and Games collection going as well.

Soldato
Oh no look what this thread has gone and made me do :D

wcd0z8.jpg

Got plenty more on the way as well!!

Back
Top Bottom