• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU usage ?

Associate
I left Afterburner on before I had a 30 min or so match of BC2, and noticed something strange ?

My GPU usage was, at most, 80% or so, 77 to 88. Is there some bottlenecking or Im just stupid and missing something completely? :D

Caporegime
On BC2, you mean ?

Then Im guessing its just how the game is made, because in Mafia 2 I get 90+ GPU usage at all times.

You are cpu limited. Bad Company 2 is very CPU hungry. If you had an i5/i6 at 4ghz+ i would be willing to bet your gpu usage would be pegged at 100%

Some people underestimate the effects of a CPU bottleneck. I think it is mainly due to people refusing to believe that their system is too slow for their graphics card.

It largely depends on the game though.

To be honest, some of the biggest jump in framerates i have seen have been when i have upgrade my motherboard and CPU.

Back
Top Bottom