A State of Trance 500

Associate
The dates for this massive event are coming around very quickly - the first of which is only next month!

http://www.astateoftrance.com/a-state-of-trance-500/

I have already got a couple of tickets for the Den Bosch party Holland which is on the 9th April. Tickets are still available, I believe.

The lineup for Den Bosch looks immense, in fact probably the best line up I've seen for a Trance fan - ever:

Above & Beyond, Alex M.O.R.P.H., Aly & Fila, Andy Moor, Armin van Buuren, Arnej, Arty, Ashley Wallbridge, Bart Claessen, Ben Gold, Claudia Cazacu, Cosmic Gate, Daniel Kandi, Eco, Estiva, First State, Gareth Emery, Giuseppe Ottaviani, John O’Callaghan, Jon O’Bir, Marc Simz, Markus Schulz, Mat Zo, Max Graham, Menno de Jong, Myon & Shane 54, Ørjan Nilsen, Paul Oakenfold, Rafaël Frost, Rank 1, Robert Nickson, Roger Shah, Sean Tyas, Sied van Riel, Signum, Sophie Sugar, Tenishia, Ummet Ozcan and W&W!

I don't even know where to start with that list so I'll let it speak for itself!!

Anyway - I know there's some Trance fans on this forum so I was just wondering who else is thinking about going? Awesomeness would surely ensue if we had a mini OcUK meetup in the 'Dam, have a fat meal together and then invade the Brabanthallen for the 9 hour party!

Also, as a bonus, Luminosity is also happening in Amsterdam on the night before ASOT 500 so doing both of them is an option for the more hardcore amongst us!

Soldato
I started listening to ASOT around the #20 mark. Then sort of fizzled out around the #200 mark :( Trance had a great period between 1998 and 2002 then it just sort of faded into obscurity again.

Soldato
There has been some great releases over the last 18 months I have to admit with some top producers getting recognition they deserve.

I have to confess though I listen to the Myon and Shane 54 podcast weekly and only listen to ASOT every now and then - I prefer progressive stuff whic M&S54 do very well.

Lineup for ASOT500 is looking very good though! 450 was a stonker!

Associate
:( only just seen this - i would have been up for a meet up, amsterdam, trance, whats not to love?

im a huge trance fan - pity my mrs has recently decided clubbing is not for her :(

Back
Top Bottom