Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I think its the blue, but it works for me. Same with the clios that had gold alloys.
Think i've seen a black car with gold that looked ok, other than that though they look terrible normally!

The Renault Williams? Yeah, they worked, but think they were darker, and rims were a darker colour as well imo.

There's a black Silvia in the Show Us Your Jap Cars thread with gold alloys - looks amazing.

Think it depends on the tone and ofc the car itself :)

Associate
I prefer gunmetal grey alloy's but these alloy came with the car including a stupid dumpvalve. There pretty heavy so going to change them for something more my taste. Can't complain though cars is a 2003 with only 44k on the clock.

Associate
Woo! a few days of sun :)

z32wn.jpg

Associate
[TW]Fox;18864197 said:
I'm confused, that pic looks like a brand new car, but it's a pre LCI example.

Did you buy it new and how long have you had it? :p

I bought it new. Its just over a year old now. These pics were taken a little bit after I got it.

Associate
[TW]Fox;18864265 said:
Ah, that explains that.

Just confused by the fact he called it a 'new addition', when he's had it 2 years :p

Ah, I meant it was my new car as opposed to my post a few years back of my other car. Didn't mean it as in brand new just got it. Sorry!:p

It still looks the same though! ha.

Associate
[TW]Fox;18896061 said:
I'm suprised you can :eek:

i have to drive to manchester quite a lot so i use my old good veccy diesel, and also carries the bikes to the downhill trials :D
(it also has a 15" subwoofer in the boot from my younger days)

Associate
[TW]Fox;18897157 said:
You have that and a 2010 Astra? Not sure I understand why, why do you need two normal cars? Surely best to get rid of one?

my dad uses my vectra and i wouldnt risk taking the astra on my camping trips and i wouldnt put a bike rack on the pearl paint.
i bought the vectra about 4 years ago as a CAT D, so its basiclly worth pennies and doesnt cost much to run (ideal for my trips).
just runnning it until it dies tbh

Back
Top Bottom