a(nother) new build!

Associate
OP
Oh! Haha... Well I figure I have around 1900 quid to spend (by pure coincidence), I already have a really decent 1080p monitor, and also I dropped the 700D case from the equation because I actually still have the Fractal Design r3 case from my last build, which is really nice & will fit the D14...

What do you reckon on the Z68 front though? Should I change the mobo to a cheap H67 until the Z68s get released?
From my understanding, which is very vague, they will provide support for the integrated graphics whilst still being able to OC... Obviously under normal circumstances the integrated graphics would be useless to me with a GTX 580, but I've been wanting to digitally archive my Blu Rays for quite a while now, which would have been very time consuming in the past but with QuickSync it would be a different story...

Associate
lol still need the ax1200? seems like an overkill for any system, but if you have te money then go for it :p and as you do have the money, have you considered 2 580's or a 590?

Associate
OP
Also, on a side-note - is there anywhere other than eBay I could sell my MacBook Pro? I can't see a classifieds section on this forum... I've listed it on eBay but I'm just getting ridiculous private offers for it.

Caporegime
Also, on a side-note - is there anywhere other than eBay I could sell my MacBook Pro? I can't see a classifieds section on this forum... I've listed it on eBay but I'm just getting ridiculous private offers for it.

There is a members market on these forums, but while you have been registered for long enough, you dont have enough posts, read the FAQ's

Back
Top Bottom