Call of Duty: Black Ops

Soldato
Cheers for the invite Mcluvin, my boy is playing at the moment, I've got a cracking headache! I may be on later if it passes, if not I'll catch you tomorrow at some point :)

On the plus side, he's prestiged me AGAIN....wtf!

Caporegime
Well ****** off, started out ok but then every game I played ended up connection interrupted and kicked back to lobby.

Next time I call virgin I will be demanding a £40 credit for live subscription, this takes the ****.

:mad:

Soldato
It's not just you having the problem so they will have to fix it, just play something else until they do and demand some form of compensation for your trouble.

Soldato
Chopper gunner rape ?

3 or 4 times yes ;) got about 30-40 kills with it.

Standard nuketown demo game, form a defensive line across the centre of the map and it's in the bag. flak jacket SOH and Ninja all pro helps also. Don't ever plant A make sure you have the most kills each round and you will get Defence for two rounds. Why bother getting killed over and over planting A when you can win anyway.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah I was in that game, it was godlike! :p

Last night was dreadful, I knew I shouldn't have played after having a killer headache all day, think that's the first time I've had a proper rant when playing! but to be fair, they really did only seem to two of us going to the objective! Hopefully later will be better :)

Caporegime
It's not just you having the problem so they will have to fix it, just play something else until they do and demand some form of compensation for your trouble.

If only there was something else I wanted to play.

I'm just going to have to leave gaming for a while, as:

a) It seems a bit crap to play with a group of people and then get host and ruin the game for everyone
b) Keep getting constantly kicked from games is annoying as ****!

Soldato

It's not really as simple as that when it's affecting games like Bad Company 2 also; it's not just Black Ops, it's the whole of Xbox Live (sending messages, dashboard etc)

Caporegime
I have the same issue with my Virgin 20mb connection.

Hasn't really affected games once playing, just Xbox dash, loading games etc.

I only use my internet for light browsing and gaming though and play for a max of 2 hours a day.

Caporegime
Virgin said there is an Xbox update to fix it?

Really?

That's just laughable.

When I was complaining about my service, the chap I was talking initially tried to blame a Black Ops update for the reason, then he tried to blame the Super Hub, and then I told him it was only since the P2P upstream trial in March that it happened, he then back tracked on everything.

In short, I wouldn't believe a word they say. :p

Soldato
I am getting irritating graphic stutter on a 360 elite online. When I shoot, Change weapon etc. Any ideas?

Doesn't do it on local, so must be something to do with Internet? I have sky llu which is usually fine?

Last edited:
Soldato
Maybe I'm being a pussy but the fact you get a loss if you lose connection to the host is a ****ing joke. Aye, it's mainly to counter dashboarding but surely it's not hard to distinguish the difference between the two?

Back
Top Bottom