free car checks

Associate
if anyones interested ive just found a new app called icarcheck... it gives you free basic check, and if you want more info youve got to pay for it.. it doesnt tell you who the owner is unfortunatly...

Associate
OP
Lovingly ripped from there site..

– iCarCheck.net
– iPhone
– Android*
– Windows Phone 7*
– SMS*
– Old-School Telephone

*We’re launching with iPhone, Web and Phone support but don’t worry – the others are close behind!

so I guess it will be a short wait ...

Soldato
None of them tell you who the owner is, unless your a copper of course :)

Or a few mates club together and register a rogue clamping company - DVLA are only too happy to give out register keeper's details to them!

Actually, now I come to think of it I'm surprised no-one here has done that already!

Associate
OP
Or a few mates club together and register a rogue clamping company - DVLA are only too happy to give out register keeper's details to them!

Actually, now I come to think of it I'm surprised no-one here has done that already!

Really?? My sister got hit two years ago by a suspected drunk driver who didnt stop, but managed to get the reg number, the poliece followed it up but wouldnt give the details to us, they wanted £120 odd quid to supply it to her insurance company... we tried everywhere to get the info but the DVLA said they wouldnt release it due to data protection etc... in the end the insurance company took it all up .. if you know of anywhere that I can get it from please do let me know..

Soldato
Really?? My sister got hit two years ago by a suspected drunk driver who didn't stop, but managed to get the reg number, the police followed it up but wouldn't give the details to us, they wanted £120 odd quid to supply it to her insurance company... we tried everywhere to get the info but the DVLA said they wouldn't release it due to data protection etc... in the end the insurance company took it all up .. if you know of anywhere that I can get it from please do let me know..

It's literally a thought I've just had - so nope I don't know anyone, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom