Meeting a mates ex

Man of Honour
From experience, guys sharing even the slightest desire for a girl just ends in big messy trouble.

Avoid like the plague to end all plagues. Totally not worth it.

Man of Honour
Do you really want to risk a sloppy slapper for a mate? Either you are very insecure and cannot find your own girl or you have no respect for your friend.

Personally I couldn't 'go' where a mate has been before - it's just bad form imo.

Associate
As much is its sometimes amusing to egg someone on the internet to do something stupid...

You mention 'uni days' as if they were a while ago...so you must be mid-late 20's.... aka... a man's age.

You have a friend, another man, who was with that girl for 7 years....

Time to be a man IMO - and as a man you sometimes may have turn down some poon for self respect and respect of your friend.

Just because these women my throw you a flirty line, it doesn't mean you drop all else and dribble around them like nothing else matters.

The fact that you thing there may be a problem with it yourself is enough.

Just be polite, decline... and go have some beers with your mate elsewhere!

Associate
Why does all this don't touch your friends ex matter? She's an ex therefore he has no say over what she or you do? She's as free as any other woman.

Soldato
if you are true friends and not acquaintances choose your side wisely. would you hang out with a guy that beat up your friend if he had done nothing to provoke this? fact is she treated your friend like a mug.

personally, I am not the jealous type, but I expect loyalty/trust from friends otherwise they aren't friends in my book.

Associate
Split up with my woman back in January. Been together 3 years.

She's just started seeing one of my "close" mates,.

He's dead when i see him.

Back
Top Bottom