Osama bin Laden is dead - no graphic/violent images.

Soldato
screenshot20110501at105.png

Looks like Obama will get a second term then....

that made me genuinely lol :D

Soldato
I think this is possibly the best news that I have ever woken up to. I would have preferred an American trial, but this'll do. ;)

His killing will spawn thousands more terrorists. bin Laden is now a martyr.

You, me and the rest of the world are now in MORE danger, not less.

How is that 'good' news? :confused:

Soldato
His killing will spawn thousands more terrorists. bin Laden is now a martyr.

You, me and the rest of the world are now in MORE danger, not less.

How is that 'good' news? :confused:
Well, given that Bin Laden no longer took operational command of Al-Qaeda, I think your second point has some weight to it. I think the idea that his death will spawn thousands more terrorists is utterly ridiculous, though. The fact that the figurehead, and symbol of Al-Qaeda has been killed will do more to cripple the already crippled morale of these psychopathic fascist criminals than anything else.

Just for the record, I say this as a passionate member of the left, not the George Bush right.

Soldato
Given there was a wikileaks the other week of some CIA documents saying Al Queda have a nuke hidden somewhere in Europe to detonate if Bin Laden was ever killed or captured, who knows!

Al-Qaeda commander Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said that but I can't see it being true.

Good news he is dead but it took to long.

Permabanned
There's still the problem of aggressive American foreign policy in regards to the middle east, it's support of Israel, yet it's continued pumping of money into Saudi Arabia which funds the teaching, nurturing and exportation of Wahhabism.

Soldato
The fact that the figurehead, and symbol of Al-Qaeda has been killed will do more to cripple the already crippled morale of these psychopathic fascist criminals than anything else.

I disagree. These people don't know when to give up & will fight to the last man. They will want to avenge his death as well, Obama & the rest of the Western world's leaders know that too.

Back
Top Bottom