• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

graphics card needed restarted thread

Associate
hi guys i have restarted this thread because someone jumped onto my last one with there own questions, so i have pasted it below hopefully you guys can help i am looking at the gtx 560 ti by asus(830mhz) or gigabyte (900mhz) also someone recomended XFX HD 6870 Black Edition 1GB DDR5 Dual DVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E Graphics Card but a forum said it dosnt work well with black ops and i have never been an amd fan , you can see why i am a bit stuck please help

Hi there guys and girls im new to overclockers, but i hear this is the place to come for the best advise on upgrades, i have had my rig for about 2 years now and has been great, but my graphics card needs replacing, i have about £200 to spend, my rig is as follows, any help would be much appreciated, thank you i advance

Manufacturer:
Custom Rig
Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz overclocked to 3.2 GHz
Memory:
8192MB RAM
Hard Drive:
500 GB
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 (sent back)
Monitor:
1 x Samsung Syncmaster 22" And 1 x Iiyama ple19"
Sound Card:
Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
Speakers/Headphones:
7.1 Inspire T7700
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Desk
Operating System:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
Motherboard:
Asus P5Q PRO
Computer Case:
Thermaltake 7 Fan

cheers GonZ
GonZ is online now Report Post View trust for

Associate
What PSU do you have?

The 560Ti is a solid card if you want to keep power consumption/heat/noise down. Otherwise the GTX480 is better for performance if you can pick one up in-budget.

Associate
OP
as i explained at the top sombody else started a post on my thread asking what card they should get and it was getting confusing as to what answers where pointed at me sorry if its caused a problem

Back
Top Bottom