best mp3 player for running

Soldato
Sony walkman. Has buttons to skip tracks... anything but ipod to be honest. Ipods are terrible for running because you have to touch the screen with sweaty fingers to change track, yuck.

Soldato
I have a Creative zen micro thing had it for years and its been great hangs around my neck so good for gym as well as it is out of the way, still going strong.

Mine has 2gb mem though which is far to small tbh :(

Soldato
I bought a Sansa Clip + and do not like. The radio is worthless, and just the quality and its very basic.

Got a Sony Walkman 8gb much better. Radio is flawless, has auto playlists as well, its called senseme it just puts your music into categorys, like energetic, melodic things like that. You can see the albums which for me is better, because then I can know instantly where the music is from.

Associate
Got a Sony Walkman 8gb much better. Radio is flawless, has auto playlists as well, its called senseme it just puts your music into categorys, like energetic, melodic things like that. You can see the albums which for me is better, because then I can know instantly where the music is from.

Which Sony did you go for? I'm looking for a new player for the gym and running; the Sansa Clip was appealing because it would mean not having to buy an armband or other accessory.

Soldato
I use a 2010 iPod Shuffle for running and it's perfect imo, no cons at all that I can think off. It's un noticeable when clipped to shorts due to it's size weight but easy to control when you want to skip a track.

Soldato
Which Sony did you go for? I'm looking for a new player for the gym and running; the Sansa Clip was appealing because it would mean not having to buy an armband or other accessory.

Sorry didnt see your quote earlier for some reason. This one:

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/nws-e-series/nwz-e454

Had to get a case for it though, doesnt have the clip, I dont think any of them do. Has a metal ring though which you could use with a keyring. But yeah if you want the clip then the Sansa is probably your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom