Can anyone interpret this messy handwriting?

Soldato
I've just been given a copy of this gas safety check document, but I can't for the life of me work out what is says!

image2kk.jpg

I believe the text in the top left is "Belling G755" which is a cooker which makes sense. I think the first few words under the remedial work down at the bottom are something along the lines of "Gas supply to boiler @15mm _____ at _____ (elbow???)." But the two comments in the further info section and the price in the bottom left I can't interpret at all. Any ideas?!!

Soldato
Further information seems to be "not adequate" or possibly "not appropriate"
Price is £69. £46 for cooker fit. £14 (though it also looks like a six...) for Hose. VAT of £9.

Soldato
It says....'clarification of the work done during this safety inspection may only be provided by 'the internet'. Under no circumstances should you phone the company that carried out the work'.

Soldato
1st further info is his gas pressure reading that was taken at the meter "@ meter". What these units are I'm not sure but it’s unlikely to be of consequence

Permabanned
Gas supply to boiler @15mm aspirated/attached (probably the latter) at elbow.

Is it a combi boiler, it probably needs 22mm instead of 15mm hence the note for remedial work required.

Phone the company to find out.

The 21.4 Mbar reading is probably the gas pressure reading taken at the meter.

Last edited:
Associate
I reckon it's

"21.4 mA /somethingsomething at meter" which just sounds like some kind of current reading

"Not Adequate"

Last one I reckon is:

"Gas Supply to Boiler @ 15 somethingsomething Obstructed at Elbow"

Soldato
Its saying that the gas supply to the boiler is restricted as the supply pipe is 15mm, it should be a 22mm run from gas meter to supply sufficient gas.

hes fitted your cooker for a price of £45 and charged £15 for the cooker hose he has supplied.

Soldato
The bits elsewhere look like 21.4 milibar at the meter with 3 rings burning on the cooker, thats your working pressure...

and the other bit is "not required(?) as a cooker does not need to be bonded. Just chained to the wall.

Back
Top Bottom