If you don't have an iPhone...

Associate
I used to have an iPhone; I found one on the bus. Deleted the contacts and added in my buddys and it worked great for a while then stopped working. Called up Apple and they refused to serve me because I didnt have the 'correct identity' - sounded like some stupid corporate excuse so I just went back to my blackberry torch.

Associate
I used to have an iPhone; I found one on the bus. Deleted the contacts and added in my buddys and it worked great for a while then stopped working. Called up Apple and they refused to serve me because I didnt have the 'correct identity' - sounded like some stupid corporate excuse so I just went back to my blackberry torch.

LOL!

Soldato
I just sold mine to Envirophone. I don't miss it. It's an awesome piece of kit, but it's not better than any other high-end smartphone. They all have their pros and cons.

Soldato
I'd like it to be more customizable (without jailbreak) I'm just bored of the same old icons looking at me everyday.

I was used to Sense UI and having my weather, appointments etc. on my homescreen.

I like the phone as a whole but I just think apple need to spice up iOS somewhat. Its just boring! Prove me wrong! :D

why not just jailbreak it ? you need to root an android phone to change icons and things anyway :/

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

i sold mine £400 cash same day i got it

Wow man, you are so cool! :p

I'd prefer Apple changed the lock screen to include basic things like the weather and email previews, or at least give you the option to pick what you want on there. "Slide to unlock" being the only option is a tad pathetic in 2011, in version 4 of their OS.

Soldato
Why such debates become so heated I'll never understand.

Embrace the fact there is competition, apple would be like an iron curtain if they had no competition. And like wise with HTC/Samsung.

Caporegime
LMAO @ Bhavvv...so not only does he chat rubbish about religion, science etc etc...he also talks absolute pure unadulterated rubbish on mobile phone OS's:p.

Bhavvv OCUK's very own messiah on religion, science and mobile phones...trying oh so hard to change everyones opinions and perceptions on things but with very little or no success....

Associate
If we don't have iphone in the market, it will be swamped by buggy POS software on phones. I happen to believe this competition is beneficial for all customers.

MODS: possibly get rid of this thread? its useless.

Man of Honour
The above demonstrates the uselessness of this thread. This isn't in the general discussion anymore.

You are being a big girl, if you don't like the thread then step away.
Posters like you make me embarassed.
Lock the thread, lock the thread, I don't like it boo hoo.

And yes it is a pathetic thread but never ever go around shouting for something to be locked, it makes you look a right nancy boy.

Soldato
You are being a big girl, if you don't like the thread then step away.
Posters like you make me embarassed.
Lock the thread, lock the thread, I don't like it boo hoo.

And yes it is a pathetic thread but never ever go around shouting for something to be locked, it makes you look a right nancy boy.

Take your own advice and step away from his post.

You're adding nothing to the thread and it's nobodies call other than the Dons so no point bickering either way.

It was made pathetic because of GD. :p

Man of Honour
Take your own advice and step away from his post.

You're adding nothing to the thread and it's nobodies call other than the Dons so no point bickering either way.

It was made pathetic because of GD. :p

No I won't step away because I have added to this thread, if you could be arsed to look, with no running down of one or the other.
Both are superb phones and both can be customised.
It's quite embarassing reading some of the stuff the respective fanboys are saying and especially the Android lot (I'm an SGS owner).
Asking for a thread to be locked is pathetic and you know it.
I want to carry on reading the pathetic views of some people if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom