*** The Brand New Post An Image Of Your Desktop Thread ***

Associate
Quite messy right now, but its getting wiped soon so I cba haha.

unledra.jpg

Associate
I have wrapped the theme up, its HERE along with the theme patcher that you must run first (ofc). help for the transparent menu can be found HERE and to remove the profile pic you will have to google as they is a few ways you can do it, hacks and programs etc

hope that helped...

ps you will need an orb changer too!

Last edited:
Associate
Nice one mate! looking good! not a fan of all the icons but looks like you have dual screen anyways :D

That start menu took me about a week to figure out and I had to search through dozens of links :/
A google search for "windows 7 transparent start menu" should bring up some results...

Associate
Nice one mate! looking good! not a fan of all the icons but looks like you have dual screen anyways :D

That start menu took me about a week to figure out and I had to search through dozens of links :/
A google search for "windows 7 transparent start menu" should bring up some results...

Thanks mate, I dont suppose you could set me up a link to download that taskbar could you? I cant find it anywhere O.o

Associate
Taskbar? plz explain/point arrows mate. I have not changed much on the taskbar...

do you mean the start orb?

also just noticed that it dont look like the theme has taken affect properly, did you restart/reboot after you patched the system before you applied the theme?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom