Deal or no Deal right now

Soldato
thanks-for-the-info.jpg
incert Jesus.jpg

POST THE JESUS IMAGE AND GET A HOLIDAY? OK!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Always the women that do it, third one so far. No men have as yet won it.
Very brave of her to turn down such big money but she had a safety net of 35K minimum then 50k. And her target was only 5k :p

Caporegime
cool story bro! i dont understand why people watch these shows..

i dont know the person , i dont care if they win money or not

Soldato
OP
If people don't care, fine, but then why post and extract the urine. People here make threads on x factor, britains got talent, big brother, and ermm.. deal or no deal believe it or not because big money being won is good tv.

Million pound drop tonight:D

Soldato
OP
Only if you're winning it :confused:

Well, I've been watching DOND for ages (well, I should say it runs on TV in the background while I'm usually on the pc) and there's been so many losers or very low winners that I almost lost interest. But it's still good viewing, I always want to see how close they might get to not revealing the big money boxes. If they ever get the first male 1/4 millionaire and I happen to see it, I'll probably lose interest after that.

Soldato
Why do way more people win the 10p than the maximum prize? Shouldn't there be an even odds of picking any box? I've only watched the show a couple of times and would be greatful of somebody could explain. :)

because if you have big money left it could possibly be in your box so you tend to get big offers and accept them

if you have things like 10p left then you tend to get crap offers so continue playing in the greedy hope that you will win the one red thats left

Associate
But it's still good viewing, I always want to see how close they might get to not revealing the big money boxes. If they ever get the first male 1/4 millionaire and I happen to see it, I'll probably lose interest after that.

It's not 'good' viewing though, it's fodder for the masses.

Congrats to the newest winner. That's the smart way to play the game. she was looking for a realistic amount like 5k instead of aiming to come away with mega bucks. Fortunately she was very lucky.

For every winner there are a dozen fools who will gamble on the chance of winning massive amounts, especially when the odds aren't in their favour.

Last edited:
Soldato
I really thought OcUK members would be above watching this crap :(

Do people not understand that the first 95% of the show is completely pointless? They may as well open their box at the start of the show and be done with it, you are merely watching people blab on about lucky or unlucky numbers for half an hour.

Back
Top Bottom