PSN is now being turned back on region by region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
As if 7am it's still down here, I know it's been turned on in quite a few US states though. Which is fine I have a game today anyway so hopefully when I get back it'll be back on =)

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Says on the official site you'l need to do the following...

restoring PSN, we have introduced a safety measure which means you will need to update your PlayStation Network account password before you can start using PSN again.

If you've got a PlayStation 3, you can do this by updating to system software version 3.61 and then signing in to PlayStation Network from the XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) Menu. Find out more at eu.playstation.com/ps3/support/system-software.

Otherwise, you can change your password by visiting https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm on your PC. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes and if you'd like more help you can follow the step by step guide at eu.playstation.com/psppsn.

Please contact us at uk.playstation.com/psnoutage should you have any additional questions. For more information about the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services intrusion and restoration, keep an eye on PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com, twitter.com/PlayStationEU and eu.playstation.com for the latest updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom