Project: Move Around (WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY!)

Soldato
OP
*** UPDATE 25/05/2011 - MOPADS ARRIVED AND ARRAY :D ***

I purchased some MoPads of t'bay and they have arrived :D

Also bought some other stooof, such as an HP Ek1502 array :) old but i just wanna play around with it atm :)

I decided that the area around the monitors was STILL too cluttered so i've moved the tables around to give more space :) it also means I can have the monitors of the tables in stead of on the rack and amp :/

So the guitar amp has moved back to its original spot, and the the tables that were in front of one another are now next to each other to give more space :)

Now the table that was under the left (as you look at it) monitor has moved to the front and had its 'wings' put up which gives me a nice oval space to put keyboard/mouse/phone/money on etc :)

so ON WITH THE PICTURES :)

Array - empty currently :( but got some 146gb drives in the post :D

MoPads

the humble pc :)

rack backt its old home :)

Mic setup on the guitar amp, also back in its old place... But i've run the cables round the back of the chest of drawers this time so no messy cables there.... shame about the rest of it :/

Hope you enjoy :)

Associate
Why have that nice guitar and all that nice rack equipment and run it all through a shoddy Line 6 amp? :D

My current desk is a shelf with the monitor on, and my bass amp/2x10 in vertical position for my keyboard/mouse. One day I'll get around to re-organising this room properly and getting a proper desk... -_-

Soldato
OP
I'd love to see that electricity bill:p

yeh its bad... but shh its not me ;) :rolleyes:

Sacrilege - The Ahes DVD box set are not a monitor stand :eek:, they should be on a nice shelf ready to be rolled out in the off season.

I know i know :( but it is the perfect height!

Why have that nice guitar and all that nice rack equipment and run it all through a shoddy Line 6 amp? :D

My current desk is a shelf with the monitor on, and my bass amp/2x10 in vertical position for my keyboard/mouse. One day I'll get around to re-organising this room properly and getting a proper desk... -_-

Yes i know i know :rolleyes: i need a new one :o hopefully I am gonna get one of these blackstars :D

http://www.blackstaramps.co.uk/products/seriesone/seriesone100.html

but i need a new amp, new computer, i want a mac, i need some outboard preamps, more mics, drum mics, more storage space... the list goes on :p need to save a few more monies first :) (and it will probably help if i stop buying crap off ebay :rolleyes: )

EDIT: as you can see i seem to like smileys quite a lot.....

:D :p

Back
Top Bottom