Anyone else made the switch

Wise Guy
Soldato
I ran out of TP today and noticed there was some flushable wet wipes in the bathroom so after a moment of consideration I used that instead. I will not be going back to TP. Flushable wipes are the future. Anyone else made the switch yet?

Soldato
Lolkwerk

I just use my toothbrush, rinse before for lubrication (cold water tickles more), rinse afterwards for dental hygiene.

Soldato
Better than using a hand towel, some idiot did this at my flat on st paddys day earlier in the year, he then stuffed it behind the toilet!

Worst day cleaning that up

Soldato
Wet wipes > normal wipes.

Once you're used to them then normal TP feels like sanding paper on your arse...

Normal TP to wipe your penis dry after a pee, Wet TP for the arse + 1 normal TP at end to make it dry after a poo, or alternating until clean.

Plus wet wipes feel soooo nice when your arse is on fire from the **** of the hot food you ate the day before, normal TP doesn't really.

I don't see why anyone wouldn't use em: You can clean your arse better, it feels FAR nicer and it's hardly expensive.

Last edited:
Soldato
What? I don't like urine drops on my shorts after peeing, quick wipe after a pee prevents stains on your undies... Shaking does get most of it out but not all, that's where wiping comes in, I want my undies to stay more or less clean when possible...

Last edited:
Soldato
I've also joined the wet wipe revolution since it's not only lovely and soft, but it's conducive to my diet of putting chillis on pretty much everything :p

Hate using toilet paper now, feels like I'm not cleaning properly!

Soldato
Shades from asda is nice TP. I have started buying andrex wipes tho but only use one at the end (when needed) and then 1 last tp bit (wouldnt want a moist butt).

I wouldnt use tp or wipes for drying a penis. Just not done. Just gently get the drips off with a little shake and then using FS to push the last drips out and thats it.

Personally i think SD just is preparing for when he has a girlfriend (or boyfriend) and wants a rimjob. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom