Bon Iver - Bon Iver... the second album

Soldato
Hopefully quite a few other people are as excited for this one as I have been. "For Emma, Forever Ago" as one of the best albums of the last decade for me, and Justin Vernon is on the verge of releasing his second album.

Bon Iver tracklist:
01 Perth
02 Minnesota, WI
03 Holocene
04 Towers
05 Michicant
06 Hinnom, TX
07 Wash.
08 Calgary
09 Lisbon, OH
10 Beth/Rest

The album is out June 21st, and in the meanwhile here are a couple of tracks to whet your appetite.

Calgary is available to download for free now at www.boniver.org

I think this is going to be one of the best albums of 2011 - it sounds like "For Emma..." but with lots of added layers and emotion.

Last edited:
Soldato
Brilliant, I heard that he was releasing a new album, just didn't know when it was coming out. Rather liking what i've heard so far actually

Is it me or is the website down?

Soldato
Personally not a fan of it so far, but then I have also gone off the first album of late too so perhaps i'm just not buying into the whole Bon Iver anymore.

Will give it a few more listens.

Soldato
Giving this a bit of a bump - I thought more than 6 folks would be interested in this!

It's possibly because it's not out yet that not many people can really chat about it.

I'd say Bon Iver aren't that huge either really so people may have no idea at all :)

Soldato
The London show sold out within 10 minutes but luckily they added another show.
Really surprised at how quickly they sold, I only managed to get seated

Back
Top Bottom