Mini Ninjas

Soldato
OP
Started dl this morning played it about it for a couple hours. Seems to be a really nice game, im really getting into this. I dont know how long the game is but ive killed the first boss pretty easily. Now im a couple levels on, in some ghost infested graveyard:D

Soldato
it's good simple fun game - not sure it's worth £30 mind you. Excellent take/upgrade on the standard 3d platform game really but some nice touches/looks good/ and excellent simple fun game.

You can pick up and play for like 10 mins and put down again. Love the option/magic potion to let you change into controlling the animals around the place!!!

Soldato
I know its aimed more to a younger audience but this game is ridiculously easy, even on hard. Also I would have liked to have seen a bit more variety and skill involved in gameplay, instead of everything being spoon fed.

So far I've killed the second boss and rescued the 4th Ninja. Its a good game, but I cant help but feel it would have been much better if the devs took off the kiddy gloves and gave us a little more freedom and sense of danger.

Permabanned
Not installed it yet so can’t say if I have that problem but having a quick look on the steam forum says try running it in compatibility mode Windows XP sp3

Back
Top Bottom