What an Astronaut's camera sees

Soldato
Glorious, we live on such a beautiful world :)

Yeah from outer space everything is calm and slow including the earth. From that viewpoint Earth seems to be the most beautiful and peaceful place to live:cool:.

But when you touch the surface of earth, everything changes;

Economic crysis rubbish

Wars

Human selfishness

regional conflicts

etc etc

:mad:

I think as soon as aliens land on earth captivated by Earth beauty and serenity, they will equally leave Earth in that amount of time after their encounter with humans and how miserable they are:mad::(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yeah from outer space everything is calm and slow including the earth. From that viewpoint Earth seems to be the most beautiful and peaceful place to live:cool:.

But when you touch the surface of earth, everything changes;

Economic crysis rubbish

Wars

Human selfishness

regional conflicts

etc etc

:mad:

I think as soon as aliens land on earth captivated by Earth beauty and serenity, they will equally leave Earth in that amount of time after their encounter with humans and how miserable they are:mad::(

I think Carl Sagan put it best:

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves." - Sagan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Sagan

That video goes a long way to highlighting what a bunch of retards the human race is.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think Carl Sagan put it best:

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves." - Sagan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Sagan

That video goes a long way to highlighting what a bunch of retards the human race is.

True.

In the modern period we hardly have anytime to appreciate natural beauty, to disappear far away into wilderness, to get away from traffic polluted and noisy cities and just enjoy the beautiful sceneries and landscapes with our families, our spouses and our good friends. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom