Messed up at work, need advice...

Soldato
someone hack his account and make a good comedy update for us all!

Personally I fear the worst if he hasn't been on yet :( either that or he has axe murdered the boss and currently on the run :D

Caporegime
Only just cottoned on to this thread.

What i would have done is be very apologetic, say that your opinion is the general groundswell of opinion, but then bring out a report on WHY it's rubbish, WHAT he and the company can do to make it better and then Step up and say you'll happily be the liasion between the development team and the company to try and guide them into what you need to work with the system instead of against it and help them to make it that way.

Turn the negative into a potential positive.

Caporegime
Only just cottoned on to this thread.

What i would have done is be very apologetic, say that your opinion is the general groundswell of opinion, but then bring out a report on WHY it's rubbish, WHAT he and the company can do to make it better and then Step up and say you'll happily be the liasion between the development team and the company to try and guide them into what you need to work with the system instead of against it and help them to make it that way.

Turn the negative into a potential positive.

Sounds like you still haven't cottoned onto this thread, since he's already had the meeting.

Op's obviously revelling in keeping us all in suspense. Ban tbh.

Associate
eat humble pie... you are going to feel horrible , nervouse etc.... just say sorry and it will not happen again. do not take off sick in a while and say it was not meant for the other people it was supposed to be to a single person.... do not name names... you are not abliged to name names at all.

but yeah... keep your cool and try to be relaxed as possible... remember.. they can not fire you for doing a stupid spam msg.... warning verbal or written but that is it

Back
Top Bottom