Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Associate
I'm not really in a position to say, but most GT-R experts will agree that the car drives itself for the most part. It has a lot of special Japanese computer boxes to control the tarmac tractor beam, nano robots and ionic quantum differentials. Also, it has 4 wheel drive so I think that this is a photoshop.

Soldato
I'm not really in a position to say, but most GT-R experts will agree that the car drives itself for the most part. It has a lot of special Japanese computer boxes to control the tarmac tractor beam, nano robots and ionic quantum differentials. Also, it has 4 wheel drive so I think that this is a photograph.

Corrected for you ;)

Associate
Had this beauty arrive earlier, its only a 190 SL but stunning to look at non the less.

SL2.jpg

SL3.jpg

SDC10028.jpg

Soldato
Was behind this MG XPower SV-R for a few minutes this evening. Sounded absolutely beautiful when we hit a dual carriageway and he gunned it!

Sorry for the crappy phone photo but its the best of a bad bunch. Was hoping to get up beside him for a better shot but didn't stand a chance!

photo2.jpg

Associate
ZOMG DO WANT! :cool:

It's just... beautiful. (':

I've wanted one of those for so long.

I could not believe it when I saw the chap trundle down the road in it, hood down. Utterly jealous! Even better when he parked it under my group of flats and walked off down the road with one of the neighbours :D Had a good look around, pretty much immaculate!

Associate
Corrected for you ;)

Thank you, Dave.

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

I was going to post how the hell could a GTR manage to spin out like that when it has unlimited gizmos to keep it pointing in the right direction. Unless the driver turned them all off and then decided to drive like an absolute plonker.

I think this is possibly one of the most misunderstood cars ever.

Back
Top Bottom