Dominoes Pizza forced to apologise after it calls schoolboy customer 'the Ginger Kid'

Caporegime
beeing ginger will be the least of his worries , get that boy a haircut FFS! did his mum cut that?

This !

Why do parents leave their kids like that. Half the time the bullying can be avoided by the parents.

I know i was bullied as a child, and it could had been easily avoided if both my parents werent social recluse's with no social skills !

Permabanned
So he has a very unusual surname and they get upset when the quantum physicists that Dominos hires lack the mental capacity to spell it and use something that they will recognise easily?

Pizza boys aren't exactly the cream of the intellectual crop. Have they never watched Futurama?

Associate
Why is "ginger kid" offensive? He's a kid and he has ginger hair. Unless you actually get to know him, those are probably the defining features you're going to remember him by.

Completely agree, you say what you see. Within reason I suppose, "its the fat ugly birds tripple ham and pineapple pizza" would probably upset!

Associate
but....he is a ginger kid o_O i fail to see where the insult is, he can't ignore what he is. He has an ugly troll face with funny looking hair, deal with it kid!

In a supposedly professional operation it's a joke. Take the mick out of the customers as much as you like behind their back, but not to their face and not in print for gods sake.

Expect the store to be firebombed. Ginger temper ;)

Back
Top Bottom