Saw this today...notice left in kitchen

Associate
Not so much passive aggressive as...?

30a9aav.jpg

Associate
OP
Was in a staff kitchen in a psych hospital - but mostly used by academics. I get the impression it was probably a bit tongue in cheek actually :p.

Soldato
If women weren't frolicking about pretending to be all equal with men, they would still be in their natural habitat and able to arrange their bepuddling cutlery however they damn well liked.

Print that out and stick it on the little lady's fridge ;)

Soldato
Haha! Funny but it wouldn't get me that angry for me to warrant writing something like that. It is annoying though how you get dried residue on spoons sometimes.

Soldato
I thought my boss was bad with her "red cups" and "white cups" sticky labels on the cupboard doors... then the third cupboard has "top shelf red cups, bottom shelf white cups"!

It is annoying when people rinse a spoon but can't be bothered to put it away - having said that, I just wipe it before I use it!

Associate
Whoever left that note is very sad. They should have just left a note asking people to leave the spoons upright. That person deserves to be raped, if only to deliver a fatal blow to their oversized ego.

Back
Top Bottom