OcUK - Shops search fuction

fiveub's Slave
Associate
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, couldn't find anything more suitable. Was just wondering if OcUK plan on making their search function for the shop better? I would search for an exact motherboard for example but instead it would bring up other ones aswell as the one I was looking for somwhere in the list.

This has actually made me go elsewhere with regard to buying big computer parts as its just easier to naviagate other sites and find what I want.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, just I wanted to give feedback to Ocuk...

fiveub's Slave
Associate
OP
So you do your search, get the result you want as well as some other options?

I'm don't want to seem sarcastic but surely thats a bit of a bonus?

Theres probably nothing wrong with that, but when the product your searching for with all the correct keywords is not the first product it kind of defeats the point of searching. You might as well just use the categories.

Soldato
Theres probably nothing wrong with that, but when the product your searching for with all the correct keywords is not the first product it kind of defeats the point of searching. You might as well just use the categories.

What did you search for? It sorely misses a suggestion facility for mis-spelling terms (like Google) but should list results with the most matches first.

Back
Top Bottom