rabbit eating my garden

Man of Honour
I have this stupid little oh-so-cute (yet probably riddled with bunny aids) rabbit that keeps finding its way into my back garden and was found this morning sat in a nice pot o' flowers happily munching away.

I thought I'd found where it was getting in, which was under a fence, and have blocked it up... but if it gets in again... what the hell can I do, short of shoot it in the face with an air rifle (I don't own one)?

I'm going to put some chicken wire along the bottom of the fence, but it can probably still get in. I just want it to not want to come back, rather than flat out kill the thing. But I do NOT want its family coming back when it's mature enough to hump other bunnies, or be a bunny whore. It's only still a baby though as far as I can tell, and I've only seen this single rabbit... I don't think it's brought friends with it.

I don't have a cat or a dog either..

Man of Honour
Rabbits can dig a fair way underground to get in. Only way to stop them is burying the fence 12" under ground. Also need a fine mesh, google but If iirc it needs to be 1" or less.

Or air rifle and bunny stew.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom